Each order is inspected carefully and individually per each crate by our experienced experts to prevent any problems such as: broken corners, cracks, caliberation, filling-repairing quality and color selection.
After the quality control operation , following services are given to our customers:
- Sending the photos of 15%- 20% tiles in each crate
- Sending the photos of general selection of each container
- Sending the photos of rejected and seperated tiles
- Quality control reports
Modamar Marble guarantees the orders of our customers is in compliance with international standarts of stone industry.
We inspect slab orders piece by piece at the end of production before packing. We pay close attention to the following points during the slab inspection:
- Polishing quality
- Cracks , repairing quality on surface
- Slab measurement
- Epoxy quality (in order to prevent color changing)
- Epoxy and net application quality
- Bundle/packing quality
We send the photos of each slab or bundles to our customers with detailed report for the approval before shipment.
We provide the following steps:
- Color characteristic and homogeneity
- Crack structure
- Porosity percentage
- Dimensions according to customer expectation